Monday, April 3

The Army Men Project

I am a fan of the quirky, the strange, the odd, and anything that makes you stop and actually think for a second (Sure is fun the be around in this day and age, eh?). So that's why I really want to join The Army Men Project. It's real simple:

We’re spreading plastic Army Men around the country and around the globe as small, everyday reminders of the ongoing horrors of the war in Iraq and to serve as tools to foster dialogue, action and resistance to the war.


I love it. It's a low- cost, creative, and really a clever way to get the diologue going-- Not to mention it's some good propaganda for our side. I'm going to do it, so keep your eyes open around Moscow. We just might get invaded.

4 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Sara E Anderson said...

I hate to be a spoilsport, but it's also kind of a good way to spread ugly trash throughout town.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Diana Rowe Pauls said...

I've debated proposing this to our DL group as well. I can just imagine the nasty backlash we'd receive around here if we did this. Considering the nasty reactions over the peace vigil and the DL group, these jerks would have spinning heads and projectiling pea-soup vomit when they figured out what was happening. God, these people wear me out.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Vander said...

If they don't know I did it, they can't blame me for it...

I'll have to be a ninja of justice, fleeing the scene faster than Republicans can dance around a real, pointed question.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Diana Rowe Pauls said...

In a town of 3400 or so, believe me, I'd be the first person they'd suspect! I take that back, it would be me or Sharon!

But, hey, dressing in black, sneaking around in the dark... sounds like fun! (Of course, if my teenager caught me, I'd have a real hard time trying to explain myself!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home