Thursday, May 4

I just know there's a "Godless Liberal" behind this one

I was reading me some good ol' Firedoglake this morning, taking in a post that quotes digby again tearing apart the meme about a liberal media when I came across this little gem:

...On 6/6/06, Ann Coulter will release her new book...

Umm, exsqueeze me? Did you just say that Ann Coulter's new book is going to be released on the sixth day of the sixth month of the sixth year of this millenium? Oh pinch me, oh pinch me...

Availability: Will ship week of June 6th - just in time for Father's Day.


Please say I'm not the only one who thinks this is funny...

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger rjhjr said...

This is too frickin' funny. Thanks for the heads-up on this; I just had to post on it, too.

(Gave you a tip of the hat, though!)

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home